Monday, June 30, 2008

Phrases and quotes of the week...

This past few days.. I keep on getting amusing phrases and quotes from my family members.. peribahasa yg x pernah di dengar and so on.. dok gelakkk je keja... here are a few..

"Ayam dilepas, tangan bau taik ayam" - Nenek
Meaning: That someone terlepas, tapi name kita dah buruk..

"Dah takde jodoh... musang tak sampai2" - Daddy
Meaning: Errr.. daddy got it all wrong actually.. the musang is actually suppose to be a kumbang.. hahahahaha! Daddy, daddy... suke buat peribahasa sendiri..

"What I've always wanted to do before I die, is sing in front of an audience. Maybe I'll translate a whole song in French, sing it in front of everyone, frightened them all, then die." - Tok Tun

" Where is this?? Is this near my place? I don't even know where we are... ahh, yes, this is near my place.. I can smell my home from here" - Tok Tun, when we sent her
home after the wedding.

Tok Tun (again) said this when she saw the sexy wedding singer wearing a striped pink and black tubed flare dress: "Wow, I'm gonna get something like this for my graduation, and scare the hell out of my lecturers" (and Tok Tun is 81 yrs old!!!)

When asked, whether Mommy was a Queen Control, by my uncle and auntie, my dad replied "Nyawa!!!"

1 comment:

ellie said...

Musang Berjanggut!
hihihihihi