Sunday, June 22, 2008

Learning things, during my life in Welly...

Posted 28th October 2007:

  • I have learnt many things here in during my life in Wellington.. some I am proud of.. some well... not really proud of.. hahaha.. so here goes.. in no particular order:
    I have learnt to ignore the small things, that could lead to discomfort to the heart. Though sometimes, it's the small things that count.. but sometimes.. small things like small arguments or misscommunications.. just have to be left out, and not make a big deal out of it.

  • I have learnt to just let be people, especially those who are so full of themselves.. or just plain hard to deal with. It may sound cruel at certain points.. but if u tend to follow their rythm n their wants.. u will end up being their 'pak turut' and it will just hurt u more..
  • I have learnt to not put too much hope on things.. well, especially in empty promises.. have went thru that a lot.. n it hurts.. so I won't be hoping too much now.. just doa, tawakal... n see what happens.. go with the flow bak kate org...
  • Be forgiving.. believe in giving 2nd chances.. 3rd chances in some situations.. but if dah troks sgt keadaan.. lantak pi lah. hahaha.. but never give reasons for someone.. whom don't need it.
  • Believe that.. if a person is really into u.. he/she would go to any length to show how much he/she likes/loves u.. i've learnt from the best.. i've learnt from 5 people yg suke bg janji kosong.. dah 5 org baru aku nak sedar.. but xpe.. still early enough to make things right from now on.. Eheh..
  • Learnt to not be ignorant with what is happening around me. It's a rapidly growing world around us.. we have to keep in pace with whatever is coming.. at least know the basics of things la.. I never realise, that I used to be ignorant.. coming here, has made me to realise.. that there are still sooo many things that i have yet to know about.
  • Learnt that... tell u once, tell u twice... u still do it? lantak pi u lah.. some people are just plain degil.. u've given soo much advice, but they never appreciate what we do for them.. and they love to ruin themselves.. then be it. But.. in some circumstances.. no matter how cruel u sound or look like.. try to still have a soft heart to help that person when in real need. They'll learn to appreciate u... but sometimes.. they realise what u do for them.. a wee a bit too late. Which is kind of a lost.. but hey.. u loose some, u gain some.. live with it. It's a cruel world out there.
  • I learnt to not talk when I'm mad.. rather than shout n scream.. but bile dah geram sgt.. i tend to talk in a very high pitched voice.. 120km/h.... The cantiques have witness this with their own eyes.. hahahahaa. Sometimes.. when I'm mad.. I'll just stay in my room.. n project my feelings to something more usefull.. like by doing this blog.. or layan crite2 merepek kat you tube tu hah..
  • I have learnt to not waste money on people who actually use my money for their own comfort.. ye.. sesape terase... padan muke.. tapi.. ko xde frenster pun... wakakakaka.. Anyway.. dah xnak bg org tersedap with having the ability to manipulate my purse... I am not your sugar mommy honey... hahahaha.. kejam2... :P
  • I have learnt to not cepat sangat terase hati with what people do to me.. or say to me... sometimes.. it's just not worth it. Maybe org tu sengaja atau tak.. but if it's a small matter.. don't make it into a big one..
  • I still have not learnt to save up on money.. I appreciate it.. but I still have the inability to save... sigh... shopoholic yg teruk.. i wonder if they have shopoholic anonymous around here?? hrmmm... sometimes.. x shopping pon.. but the money tends to go somewhere else.. on food.. or phone bills for example.. pasni.. anyone who wants a long distance relationship.. u call me... hahaha.. or make it 50/50.. better yet.. get a damn internet n YM laaaa....
  • I have learnt to cook much more better dishes than before... pasni, senang la nak kawin... mesti suami ku perot boncits... hahahaha
    I have of course.. learnt to be much much more independent than I used too. But kan.. it's like an automatic switch.. sampai2 umah je.. pemalas balik. Coz it's like.. everyone at home pampers me.. but I guess. this time around.. xde dah kot. dah besar panjang.. no more manja2.. hehehe..
  • Learnt to take things one step at a time.. n not rush into things.. or into conclusions, especially in a relationship. Jodoh kite ade, x kemane.. it just takes some time... yeah.. I feel lonely.. but I have my friends and my family... Kenal betul2 with a person, before going to the nxt step in a relationship.
  • I have learnt to appreciate the small things.. well.. at least most of the time.. hehehe.. sometimes we still have that x puas hati or unsatisfied feeling of something.. but hey.. we're normal beings.. we tend to make mistakes.. just learn from those mistakes, try your best not to repeat it.. and move on with life..
  • Bersyukur dgn ape kite ade... rezeki, flaws... kekurangan, kelebihan.. semuenye... sometimes.. well i used to think that i am one sad person.. but there are other people who are worst off.. bersyukur that I am not those person.. and am living a happy life with many people who love me n appreciate me.
  • But sometimes.. I do tend to sulk as if the world around me has come to an end.. if I do this.. by all means.. please tegur me depan2.. jgn blakang2.. I would really, really appreciate it. Critism helps in bringing out a better person sometimes.
    Watch my words when I say something.. not to hurt anybody else, be reasonable when talking and most of all, be considerate of other people's feelings. I have learnt them.. much better than before.
  • I have learnt that.. sometimes u really do have to be cruel in order to be kind.. sometimes people just don't learn.. and the only way in helping them is to not help them.
  • One bad thing though.. I procrastinante much worse than before.. I do things at the last minute.. but kan.. I have always done things like this.. so maybe it's not much worse.. maybe I have just not change in the procrastination department. Ee... teroknye.. berubah la Nadeeya oiii!!!
  • I babble too much on the net... but bile people meet me in person.. I am extremely quiet at some points.. i sometimes am like that... or.. i tend to make myself look silly, without even trying hard.. hahahaha... bad, bad thing to do.
  • I still tend to have that cakap x serupe bikin attitude sometimes... am trying to throw it away.. I hate that part of me.. no wonder I hate when people do that to me.. because I do it to myself.. sighh...
  • Something I realise.. my mommy instincts have kick in... I tend to membebel mcm mak org.. so I have 10 kids below me.. am I to blame? And not to mention, 10 very hyper n gila kids.. I guess they learn from the best.. they learn from meee.. hahaha... ye.. saye akan kurangkan membebel, sampai la ade anak betul2... skrg anak x betul.. hahaha
  • I have learnt that.. this time around.. I need to find someone really worth giving my heart too.. someone who is capable to make me happy, responsible, caring.. n tolerant.. therefore.. i will be one as well.. in other words.. take good quality time to get to know a person... so I won't regret doing the same mistake over again.. and... wait.. mcm I dah ckp jer bende ni.. tak ke?
  • I have learnt that.. I have still yet to loose weight before i come back to M'sia for good.. haiyaaa.. 2 months left.. sempat ke?? sempat, sempat... go Dee2.. go!! :P
    I have learnt that... sometimes I nyanyok... well.. nyanyok is for org tue.. I am forgetfull.. yeahh.. sometimes laaaa.. hihihi
  • I have learnt that this list is very long... and that I need to stop, go to sleep.. n sambung the list, sometime this week. hahaha...

P/S: kalo ade sesape terase with this blog.. by all means.. i had no intention to do so... it is all about me.. well.. some parts.. ade la kat particular people.. but yeah... sorry kalo terase.. but good that u have realised... well if u realise laa.. hahahaha :P

No comments: