Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Schatzy

Baby Schatzy is gonna be 2 years old in 2 weeks time. His Birthday is about one week before mine. 2 years driving this baby? Woww...
Had him a month after I started work in OCBC Bank. Yes, his name is named after my dear friend Schatz Raus. Schatz in German, means 'treasure'. So Baby Schatzy translates to Baby Treasure.
Been through a lot with him... cried, laughed, made out (oopss), went on trips, went thru storms and floods, 3 hour non-moving traffic jams, accidents, scratches, u name it. Many have drove him as well.. I know he doesn't like it when anyone else gets behind the wheels except me and daddy, but he's ok with it. Doesn't whine even a bit! (I'm talking about him like he's a human.. sheesh!) I even had a friend (very thoughtful of him who drove Schatzy like a drift car. OMG.. the horror I was in.. I was screaming at the top of my lungs! Not that I was scared.. ok fine.. I was scared that Schatzy would hit something n get hurt! Schatzy is officially my boyfriend.. hasn't hurt me once and never gave up on me. He supports me all the way and sings beautiful music into my ears... Sigh~
Schatzy wasn't my 1st choice of car that I wanted... but hey, he's worth it in the end. 4wd's are good strong cars. And he doesn't consumer a lot of fuel. I could drive with a full tank (which is about RM110) to Malacca, back from Malacca, and still have some fuel left 2 days later!!
Though Schatzy is not feeling that well now.. his brakes are making whining sounds.. Must bring him to the doctor after I come back from Aussie. Poor thing...
And advance birthday wish to my Baby Schatzy!!! I love you! You've been a dear friend and companion!!! Mmuahx!!

No comments: