Monday, May 31, 2010

Travel Blog Australia: Part 5

30th May:


Today we went to Seaworld, which is just a monorail's ride away. Since the Seaworld Resort is just right beside it. The seaworld is not that big. But well planned. Watched the sea lion and dolphin shows, as well as pirate shows. The rest are normal la... sting rays, sharks, penguins, we went at around 10.30am, and finished by 3.30pm. Well actually, my parents n grandparents went to the city 1st, while I stayed back. So i went around Seaworld alone.

This is what happens when you're the only child and you don't have any cousins or friends to follow you on these kinda trips. U gotta learn to be independent. Luckily I'm used to it already.

After Seaworld, I went to meet up with the parents n grandparents in Surfer's Paradise. Shopped and window shopped around there. Itupun byk kedai dh nk tutup. So I didn't get to cover all the shops. No fret, Wednesday, we will be going to Pacific Fair. The biggest shopping mall in Gold Coast. For dinner, we had Indian food, 2 doors away from the Malaysian restaurant we went to the night before. Huh... soooo much better ok! Tp seriously muak la makan Indian food and seafood. Rase cam xlarat nk face any more curry's or fish n chips. haihh.. what to do.. nk isi perut nyer pasal. Nk makan salad, takmo plak. ngahaha..

Now dh balik hotel n kepenatan. All i can see now is the bed. huhu.. nites!!! Tomorrow: Movie World Baybeh!!!




31st May

Harini gi Movie World... about 30 min from our hotel. Okkk.. xdela besar sangat. Ingatkan like same besar ngan Universal Studios LA or Disneyland LA gak. rupenye half the size. Same besar ngan Sunway Lagoon kot. But yeah, oncei enter there.. I'm no longer a 26 year old. I suddenly become a 10 year old... getting excited over almost everything I see. Hahaha!!!

Sampai2 je, tros gi tengok Shrek 4D Adventure. It's just like a movie, about 15 min long, in which we have to wear those 3D glasses, and then there are special effects, like when Donkey Sneezes, we can feel water spray all over us. Nasib baik la i biase. Imagine if it was really mucus... eeeuuuww.. Owh2.. before that, I got to takea picture with Batman. Lepas kluar je Shrek, amik gambar ngan Shrek plak. Siap peluk2 die like it's Incik. Thank God Incik is not huge n green... but yeah, he's still huggable. Ngee~

Then jalan2, took the Scooby Doo ghost ride, which is a roller coaster crossed with a haunted house. Okla gak. And since again.. no one accompanied me on the rides (my parents n grandparents sat at this cafe around the main plaza), I went alone. But there was this family of a mom and two kids, and she noticed I was alone. So she asked me to join her n her daughters, since the roller coaster car could fit 4 people. guess what? I screamed, and the kid beside me kept quiet. hey hey.. I menjerit bukan pasal takut ok.. but sbb sronok. I kept making sure the kid was alright. Mane la tau, kot2 die senyap tu.. die pengsan ke. hahaha...

Then I took the Batman Motion ride, this time dad went along. Okkk... he kept on yawning and shifting in his seat. He was tired, sleepy and bored. But agak bosan gakla that ride. I wanted to ride Superman escape, this roller coaster which has an almost 90 degrees vertical drop, but I still didn't have the guts too, everytime I hear someone scream at the top of their lungs. huhu.. Beside Superman Escape is Batman Spaceshot, which is like Solero shot in Genting, but taller. Mmg tak la kan nk naik bende tu. Behind it, Lethal weapon roller coaster. I guess I skipped all the extreme rides. not because i didn't want to.. but It's no fun riding on it alone. If i had a friend with me, I'd be sure to take all those rides. huhu..

Well.... hopefully I get to come here again, with friends.. if not here, then maybe in Disney World/Universal Studios, Florida. My next aim for a trip. Wonder when... hmm.. Then I'd have more fun to get on the rides and what nots.

Nevertheless, I had a great time shopping. I now have a superman shirt, batman shirt, wonder woman shirt, a large drinking tube, keychains, magnets.. picturess.. wahhh.. giler sronok la shopping kan! haha.. Owh, I also got pictures with Daffy duck and Sylvester the cat, as well as err... Bugs Bunny nyer gf, ape ntah name die.. and Martian Man.

Ooohh... the official photographer for the characters, took my pictures with Batman before, and later with Daffy duck, and he said... "Owh, you again... you take a good picture.. you have a beautiful smile!" How I wish he was about 10 years younger and with hair... dh lame aku ngorat balik. Ngee~

Then tengok Car stunt show, which was really awesome!!! The cars were screeching right n left, we could smell burnt rubber, and many other stunts la... There was even an explosion.. which was really close to me and the rest of the spectators. So terasa la heat die.

Then finally was the parade. Again, relatively small compared to Disneyland's parade. Sheesh... nk comparekan ngan Disney.. of course la kalah kan? Disney is soooo much more fun!

Excited punye pasal, I didn't even have lunch. I only had popcorn n lotsa Coke. No wonderla hyper memanjang td. But now I'm freaking hungry and tired. Waiting for dad to go buy us some dinner at Surfer's Paradise. Asked him to buy us Thai food instead. Maybe seafood fried rice ke or something. At least better than Indian food or fish n chips. Huhu..

Okla.. today's the last day I subsribe to the hotel's internet. So the next posts will be when I come back. Or if I can get internet access kat the hotel's public internet room, I'd use that. but kat situ net lembab jer. huhu..

Until next time... G'day Mate!!!

No comments: