Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In the shoes...

Was helping mom with some work... when out of a sudden, it hit me... I used to be in a place that I was sooo occupied with work thay I didn't have time for anything else. And when I did have time, it was spent laying around watching tv or sleeping.. my time. This especially happened at the early stages of my career life where I was still learning to juggle work n social life... it never ended though.. went straight up to my 1 year anniversary of a career lady.

Got me thinking, of how things are between me n Incik. He's going through the same situation I was in previously and I'm being a prick about it. I'm not giving excuses on his behalf, but I'm talking based on my own experience.. though I did manage to squeeze in lunch or dinner with my family n friends... well, ladies are just better of in multi-tasking then men are.. we have an advantage on that. Men don't...

Student life, even though much more hectic than working life at some point, we still have time to ponder n linger around.. and procrastinate alot.. but once you start working.. that's it. Especially when u're not married and don't have any children.. Work becomes a priority, much more than anything else...

So it puts me to believe that I need to loosen up a little and don't snap at the small things that don't go my way. At least there's someone who loves you and whom you love in return...

No comments: