Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Best Shots: Part 3

M&M's Candy store.. 3 floors filled with m&m's stuff. U name it, mugs, shirts, lingerie, boxers, jackets, accesorize.. all in m&m's form. U can go crazy in here I tell u!!! New York, 2008


Time Square. I love New York. I could live here if given the opp. 2008


The m&m's store again. Look at all those candy!!! 2008

It was Tasnim's degree project to take potraiture pictures. She snapped pictures of all of her sister's friends.. including me. So I decided to use my skills to take her picture in return. Love this one! April 2010.




That's me and Syaz's finger. This brown butterfly fluttered his way onto Syaz's shoulders, and when I picked it up.. it stood still, n we got this shot. Mcm sepasang kekasih pun ade kan?? haha.. June, 2008.





Here's Tasnim and Jane.. siblings!!! Jane's my MBA classmate. April 2010.





My sunglasses and the beach of Redang. March 2010





And my hat and Redang Beach. March 2010.




Upin was playing like mad with the newspapers. He finally sucumbed in between the sheets. 2009





One of my favourite shots. Roses. March 2010.






This chick hurt his leg... so we took care of him personally for 2 days. He's a bit grown up now, and healthy nevertheless. Early 2010.




Was bored at home.. so went around the garden to take some photos. See the ant finding his food?? Early 2010.

No comments: