Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Best of Shots: Part 1

I've been in love with photography since my 1st year in New Zealand... which means I've been into it for 5 years now. I guess I got it from my late grandfather, Raja Azam. He loves to take pictures and was well known to bring his camera almost anywhere he went. I got my 1st Dslr as a graduation gift from my parents. I'm still using it today.. my err.. only dslr.. haha... Here are some of my best shots that I've collected throughout the years.
A llama at the Rotorua Farm in New Zealand, 2007.

A white llama, with a cool hairdo.. haha!! November, 2007.

Huka Falls in Tekapo, New Zealand, 2007.


Eiffel Tower at night. Paris, June 2009.



Eiffel Tower during the day time, June 2009


Wooden Clogs, Amsterdam, June 2009.


Statue of a maiden, Vondel Park, Amsterdam, June 2009



A private boat, docked on Wellington Harbour, New Zealand, November 2007.


Rusty Ship, Wellington Harbour, New Zealand, November 2009.




Rayyan playing with his toys, Febryary 2009.



Eryna, Rayyan's Baby Sister on her Cukur Jambul Day, 2009.




The late Baby Snowpuff (using my old Sony T5), 2006.




No comments: