Monday, May 17, 2010

Salute to Mommy!!!

Being a lecturer is not easy...

I've helped mommy ever since I was in secondary school with her work. And it's pretty hectic I tell you.

At each end of every semester, our TV room will be filled with Mom's student's assignments, test papers and exam papers. Not only that, but with mom's research papers n reports as well.

She sometimes stays up till 2-3am in the morning just to finish her work. I usually accompany her if I don't have anything to do.. or something's interesting on TV. Haha~

Here I am, in her office, helping her with work. It's 7.30pm, our driver is half asleep in the car and we're still typing our way through on the computer. Luckily I'm a fast typer, so it helps to speed things up.

Okkk.. u guys must think, if we have a lot of work to do, then what is Nadeeya doing blogging? Well.. my part's finished la. Now just waiting for mommy to sign some papers, n we'll be off.

Salute to the lecturers!!! Salute to Mommy!!!

Happy err.. Belated Teachers Day!! Hahaha~

No comments: