Sunday, May 30, 2010

Travel Blog Australia: Part 1

Ok... so here it goes. i'm gonna do a travel blog. since internet access is scarce here, or rather, i don't really have the time to go online, n because it's kinda costly, I would be blogging tonite, and most probably when I come back. And because they charge based on MB's used. i don't think i'll be able upload any pictures until i come back. So bear with me. huhu...
24th May:
Half way thru packing. Had dinner and a movie with Incik. Snuggling up to him is one of the best moments with him. I really hope things will be better for us once I come back. I appreciate our time together. Miss him already.
25th May:
99% finished with packing. My hearts not feeling so good. Please go away pain. I don't need this now. I wanna have fun in Australia! I don't wanna sulk, I wanna be happy!!
*Fire alarm bunyi td. almost all the guest went outside the room. False alarm*
26th May:
5.50a.m. - all set, bags are packed. Just waiting for the taxi to come and send us of to the airport. Still not feeling that good. Couldn't sleep.
2.30p.m. - Woke up about an hour ago, to the view of the clouds. Pure bliss. Kept reminding myself that things will be alright.
Slept for 3 hours. This is the 1st time I took a flight without watching a movie. Tried watching Tooth Fairy but slept after 20 min. Makcik sebelah ni - agak tua... nenek kot. Kesian rase kalau nk mintak excuse from her nk kluar from the toilet (I'm seating by the window) Tp td dh xtahan.. so mintak jela kan. Stretched my legs, gi tempat my parents duduk (our seats are spread all over. I'm in row 22, my parentsin row 30and my grandparents in row 26) Tgh dok borak2 dgn my parents, skali br prasan yg the nenek sbelah my seat ni dok berdiri tunggu I. maka kelam kabut la gi toilet and pergi duduk balik. Huhu. Bontot saya dh mula lenguh. Ada plak org yg baik hati, gi kentut. Either seat depan I or seat blakang i. Ya Rabbi... bau die!!! Dahla i mmg sedia loya tekak. Now lagi la..
Talking about loya tekak, I've been like this for the past 2 weeks. Asal makan je, rase nk muntah balik, cepat loya. NO, I am NOT pregnant. Jgn nk mcm2 eh. Haha~ I dunno la.. my friend says, maybe it's because of all the problems I'm facing now, plus I'm also having sleeping problems. Keep dreaming about weird stuffs, dreaming about him and all sorts, and waking up in the middle of the night. Maybe I'm thinking too much about the problems. I really need to loosen up. IT CAN BE DONE.
Oh... before I boarded the plane this morning, I tried calling him. To my luck, he picked up the phone. Though he was still sleeping. Well, yeah.. he was, but he terjaga at my phone call, which is seldom, because he's a heavy sleeper. So, I told him that I was already getting on the plane, said I loved him, he didn't hear it the 1st time, so I said it again and he replied I love you too back. That's good news, aye?
I'm thinking of taking things easy between us this time around. I do my thing, he does his, more freely, but ath then end of the line, there's still a knot tying us together. Hopefully this way, theyre'll be less miscommunications and disagreements and pushing around. It's like we're single but not single and not in an open relationship, because we're still together. We'll see how it goes along the way. Have 9 days to think about this thoroughly.
Listening to Paramore's 'Brand New Eye' album on the in-flight entertainment service. Getting stuck on this song: 'The Only Exception' and 'Brick by Boring Brick'.
Am 2 hours away from Sydney. Estimated time of arrival is 6.40pm local time, 4.40pm M'sian time. I'm 5000km's away from home. Hey, maybe I should take another flight back to Wellington. It's just another 3 hours away. haha.. I miss Welly!!! And I keep singing the Star Spangled Banner - US's National Anthem. Shows where I really wanna be. Ngee~
10.00p.m. - Finally arrived Sydney. In the apartment now. Cantik jugakla. i mean, good enough to sleep and rest. It's a duplex apartment, opposite Darling Harbour, called Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments. Had Indian food for dinner. Bought it at this Indian restaurant, behind our apartment. Okla the food, sekadar mengalas perut. huhu. I'm sleepy... very2 sleepy. Will be dozing of soon. Night one and day one down. Looking forward for day 2 tomorrow. Think positive thoughts. Think happy thoughts.

No comments: